Description- HOME BASED ROLE
Full time, Permanent
Location: UK/ MENA
This is a great opportunity to join a data disrupter going through a rapid growth period.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Analyst to join the team!
The successful candidate will be both English/Arabic speaking.
About Alphastream – Who are we?
We are a high growth company who are building on our existing successes, this is an exciting time to join us as we accelerate our next venture. The team is fully remote utilising the power of Zoom and Slack to keep a team vibe! We also hold regular team socials.
We believe that to be successful everyone should be allowed to work in the way that suits them, therefore hours are flexible, if the job gets done, we are happy!
What we do?
We have best in class machine learning and A.I technology that allows us to provide personalisation to the financial markets.
Utilising this technology, we have created a platform that is specifically designed to consume financial market data and personalise it for every Client across every touchpoint.
To focus on end-end analytics reporting on insights, data storytelling, online measurement, research and overall strategy.
- Designing appropriate measurement strategies and implement tracking, ensuring the accuracy and reliability of the tracked data. Tools such as Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Tableau and/or Google Data Studio
- Testing and developing new tracking methodologies, working with technical teams to produce marketing dashboards via Excel and various APIs
- Communicate key findings to stakeholders and ensuring that insights that benefit campaigns are shared quickly and are actioned
- Agreeing KPIs, maintaining up to date records of campaign performance, and recommending new KPIs if appropriate
- Strong quantitative analytical skills with experience online and in-depth knowledge of web analytics
- Ability to collaborate with technical and non-technical teams
- Able to break down analysis and data requirements, set up appropriate tracking and workflows and create informative reporting to deliver genuine insights. Google Analytics or similar, Google Tag Manager or similar
- Comfortable visualising data, building reports and presenting to senior stakeholders.
- Attention to detail and accuracy
- Experience planning, running and optimising usability experiments
Benefits – What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary – you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
Unlimited holiday entitlement – so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
Regular team lunches – a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business – be a part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Alphastream now and in the years to come