Description- HOME BASED ROLE
This is a great opportunity to join a data disrupter going through a rapid growth period.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Designer to join the team!
About Alphastream – Who are we?
We are a high growth company who are building on our existing successes, this is an exciting time to join us as we accelerate our next venture. The team is fully remote utilising the power of Zoom and Slack to keep a team vibe! We also hold regular team socials.
We believe that to be successful everyone should be allowed to work in the way that suits them, therefore hours are flexible, if the job gets done, we are happy!
What we do?
We have best in class machine learning and A.I technology that allows us to provide personalisation to the financial markets.
Utilising this technology, we have created a platform that is specifically designed to consume financial market data and personalise it for every Client across every touchpoint.
- Create high-quality digital assets for multi-channel marketing campaigns including display ads, social ads, emails and landing pages
- Play a central role in the creative direction of campaigns, actively participating in the briefing process
- End-to-end creative from scamps and mock-ups to prototypes and final designs. Art direction of campaigns.
- Time estimates and scheduling
- Looking for ways to improve the creative workflow via new processes or tools
- A passion for an experience creating multi-format assets for digital platforms such as display advertising, social advertising, emails and landing pages. Non-digital and video creation design skills (print media) will be a bonus
- Genuine creative flair, able to play an active role in creating a design brief and bring ideas to life while staying on brand
- Experience of HTML & CSS would be a huge asset
- Confident asking questions to really understand an audience to enable then to create really compelling assets
- Able to present creative ideas to a range of stakeholders with the ability to work quickly while maintaining quality
- Able to participate in data-based discussions to generate ideas and direction for campaigns. This isn’t a data role but data plays an important part of the marketing process
- Experience with A/B and multi-variant testing
- A thorough understanding of project management stages and able to work with software to manage projects (e.g. Jira)
Competitive salary – you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
Flexible working – whether you have parental responsibilities, or just need some head space, we’ll support you in making your working life more manageable;
Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business – be a part of something exciting and be a key player in helping to shape AlphaStream now and in the years to come Apply now!