Description- HOME BASED ROLE
Full time, Permanent.
Location: UK/ MENA
This is a great opportunity to join a data disrupter going through a rapid growth period.
We are looking for an experienced Digital Marketing Manager to join the team!
The successful candidate will be both English/Arabic speaking.
About Alphastream – Who are we?
We are a high growth company who are building on our existing successes, this is an exciting time to join us as we accelerate our next venture. The team is fully remote utilising the power of Zoom and Slack to keep a team vibe! We also hold regular team socials.
We believe that to be successful everyone should be allowed to work in the way that suits them, therefore hours are flexible, if the job gets done, we are happy!
What we do?
We have best in class machine learning and A.I technology that allows us to provide personalisation to the financial markets.
Utilising this technology, we have created a platform that is specifically designed to consume financial market data and personalise it for every Client across every touchpoint
The role will include overseeing the overall digital marketing strategy, developing, implementing, tracking, and optimising digital marketing campaigns to ensure digital growth.
- Planning and executing digital marketing campaigns across multiple channels including paid search, display, paid/organic social, affiliates, email and landing pages
- Specific platforms include Google Ads, Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn but the digital marketing manager would be expected to seek out new avenues for acquiring customers
- Measuring, reporting and acting on findings to continually improve performance, including conversion rate optimisation testing
- Close collaboration with colleagues and external vendors, supporting the head of digital marketing to manage workload. Day-to-day point of contact for clients in the marketing team
- At least 5 years developing and executing fast moving digital strategies across multiple channels. Creative outlook with experience identifying target audiences and creating campaigns that inform, engage and motivate action
- Demonstrable experience setting up and managing paid media campaigns across search (Google Ads), display and social (Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin) and/or content lead campaigns for SEO and social media
- Experience optimising landing pages and customer journeys with A/B or multivariant testing to improve conversions with software such as Optimizely, Google Website Optimizer or similar
- Customer focused and a good communicator, comfortable presenting to senior stakeholders
- Budget planning and control – able to forecast and make recommendations.
- Up to date with the digital marketing sphere and able to share knowledge to develop colleagues’ skills and experience
- English/Arabic speaking
Benefits – What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary – you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
Unlimited holiday entitlement – so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
Regular team lunches – a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business – be a part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Alphastream now and in the years to come