Description- HOME BASED ROLE
Full time, Permanent.
This is a great opportunity to join a data disrupter going through a rapid growth period.
We are looking for an experienced Partnerships Executive to join the team!
About Alphastream – Who are we?
We are a high growth company who are building on our existing successes, this is an exciting time to join us as we accelerate our next venture. The team is fully remote utilising the power of Zoom and Slack to keep a team vibe! We also hold regular team socials.
We believe that to be successful everyone should be allowed to work in the way that suits them, therefore hours are flexible, if the job gets done, we are happy!
What we do?
We have best in class machine learning and A.I technology that allows us to provide personalisation to the financial markets.
Utilising this technology, we have created a platform that is specifically designed to consume financial market data and personalise it for every Client across every touchpoint.
Attraction, recruitment, and retention of partners across the UK and MENA – include initial reach outs, creation of proposals to suit the partner’s needs, and finally closing the deal.
Ultimately building long-lasting business relationships that deliver real value to partner needs.
- Help to source new partners and arranging initial calls and meetings
- Create and send out bespoke proposals
- Able to negotiate contracts and close deals
- Deliver a successful hand-over to the campaign delivery team to ensure the partners’ expectations are met
- Build long term business partnerships
- Arranging webinars, presentations and in-person events (after the pandemic) with responsibility for booking internal or external speakers, venues etc.
- Managing external suppliers such as analysts, planning/booking and coordinating content in line with campaign plans.
- Up to date with the digital landscape including technology that impacts digital marketing
- Genuine creative thinker, bringing ideas in response to campaign briefs. Good experience of social media and partnership channels.
- Very strong communicator and able to manage a variety of internal and external colleagues
- Experience learning about an audience and using the knowledge to find new opportunities for engaging
- Able to plan physical events such as webinars (during the pandemic) and with support of the wider team in-person events (after the pandemic)
- Excellent time-management and planning skills. Stays on top of what’s happening and what’s upcoming
- Background in digital but with good experience in events and offline. Experience working with affiliates
Benefits – What’s in it for you?
Competitive salary – you’ll be fairly rewarded for your hard work and contribution;
Unlimited holiday entitlement – so you never have to worry about taking off that extra week to pursue your hobby or spending precious time with your loved ones;
Opportunities to be challenged, grow, and develop in your role – progress is paramount, so you’ll receive the support and guidance you need to help you achieve your career goals;
Regular team lunches – a team who eats together, works hard together, and stays together!
Experience in a rapidly growing and diverse business – be a part of something exciting, and be a key player in helping to shape Alphastream now and in the years to come